- You will receive individual personal scooter riding lessons - a "scootorial" - covering operation and safety.
- You will take a test ride before your time starts. If you do not feel comfortable after the test ride, there is no charge.
- Helmet and eye protection are required and provided free. You may prefer to wear your sunglasses or prescription eyeglasses.
- You must have a valid drivers license.
- You must be able to ride a bicycle.
- You must be 18 or older.
- You must have a major credit card. (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover)